Issue #17778 has been updated by vo.x (Vit Ondruch).

Ah, thx for pointing the issue to the upstream. Disappointing outcome, however not end of the world.

Bug #17778: Properly install Bundler man pages

* Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
* ruby -v: ruby 3.0.1p64 (2021-04-05 revision 0fb782ee38) [x86_64-linux]
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN, 2.7: UNKNOWN, 3.0: UNKNOWN
With Ruby 3.0.1, the Bundler man pages moved from `man` directory to `lib/bundler/man` directory. While I appreciate, that hopefully (I have not tested it yet) Ruby installed Bundler will be able to properly display `bundle help`, this OTOH results in Bundler man pages not being correctly installed into system wide locations. This is unexpected in teeny release. While I can fix this in Fedora, I'd appreciate, if `make install` installed the Bundler man pages into proper locations.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/