Issue #17778 has been updated by vo.x (Vit Ondruch).

Actually, also Rake includes manual pages, which are not installed anymore. Maybe there should be some RubyGems convention for man pages, which could help to solve this issue in more systematic way.

Bug #17778: Properly install Bundler man pages

* Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
* ruby -v: ruby 3.0.1p64 (2021-04-05 revision 0fb782ee38) [x86_64-linux]
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN, 2.7: UNKNOWN, 3.0: UNKNOWN
With Ruby 3.0.1, the Bundler man pages moved from `man` directory to `lib/bundler/man` directory. While I appreciate, that hopefully (I have not tested it yet) Ruby installed Bundler will be able to properly display `bundle help`, this OTOH results in Bundler man pages not being correctly installed into system wide locations. This is unexpected in teeny release. While I can fix this in Fedora, I'd appreciate, if `make install` installed the Bundler man pages into proper locations.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/