Issue #17734 has been updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans).

* [Bug #17398] SyntaxError in endless method (jeremyevans0)
  * I don't believe this is a bug, but maybe it is a useful feature.
  * @mame has a patch that allows commands as the RHS of a endless method.
  * However, @mame's patch doesn't allow direct usage with method visibility methods such as private.
  * Do we want to support this syntax, or can this be closed (or moved to Feature)?
* [Bug #17403] Remove Fixnum and Bignum (jeremyevans0)
  * Do we want to remove Fixnum and Bignum in Ruby 3.1?
  * If not, can we decide on a later version where they can be removed, such as 3.2 or 4.0?
* [Bug #16983] RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree.of(method) returns meaningless node if the method is defined in eval (jeremyevans0)
  * `RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree.of(method)` relies on reading the file with the method source, which could have changed or could not exist at all.
  * I don't think we can work around that without keeping the abstract syntax tree or source code of all methods in memory, which seems wasteful.
  * Is the current behavior a bug, or should we just accept the current behavior as spec and close this?
* [Bug #9542] Delegator does not delegate protected methods (jeremyevans0)
  * Do we want to add a way to tell if a method was called with an implicit receiver or self?
  * We may be able to implement this via a VM frame flag and a method to check it.
  * If we don't want to add such a way, can we accept the current behavior as spec and close this?
* [Bug #11230] Should rb_struct_s_members() be public API? (jeremyevans0)
  * This is still public in the C-API.
  * Do we want to keep it and close this issue, or do we want to remove it?
  * If we want to remove it, how should it be deprecated?

Misc #17734: DevelopersMeeting20210416Japan