Feature #17769: Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax

* Author: mrkn (Kenta Murata)
When we write a mathematical equation, we often omit a multiplication operator between a coefficient and a variable like `2x`.
I guess this convention can be useful in computer programming.  Practically, Julia employs this notation:

```
julia> 2pi
6.283185307179586

julia> x = 3
3

julia> 2x
6

julia> pi
дл = 3.1415926535897...

julia> 2pi
6.283185307179586
```

I wrote a proof-of-concept patch to introduce this notation in Ruby.
We can write the following with this patch:

```
irb(main):001:0> x = 3
=> 3
irb(main):002:0> 2x