Issue #17743 has been updated by ufuk (Ufuk Kayserilioglu).

p8 (Petrik de Heus) wrote in #note-3:
> ```
> from hi.rb:2:in `say_hi' called with NilClass, Numeric, String
> ```

What about keyword arguments that could have been supplied in any order? What about the block argument, if it was `nil` or not?

> Maybe for Boolean values showing true and false.

There is no `Boolean` type in Ruby, so the output would naturally be `TrueClass` or `FalseClass` anyway. No need to special case this.

> I can imagine it being a performance overhead.

This is a huge drawback for a nice-to-have feature, though.

Feature #17743: Show argument types in backtrace