bump.
I'll be happy to make any suggested changes to the PR.
I hope `casecmp` performance is important enough to deserve consideration.

Feature #17682: String#casecmp performance improvement

* Author: Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme)
I've submitted a PR with up to 27x speedup for `String#casecmp`: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4133
According to [HowToContribute][1] it looks like I was supposed to create a ticket for "non-tiny" fixes so I'm now doing this.

One point of discussion is that I added a flag for ascii-safe encodings (which is different from ascii-compatible) but I'm not sure hardcoding this list in `enc_register_at` is the correct way to do this. I just didn't see how else. So I'd appreciate some comments/guidance on this. Thank you.

Also I didn't find anything in the wiki about naming conventions so I just went by gut feeling. So there may be functions/macros to rename to be more in line with the rest of the codebase.

[1]: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/HowToContribute

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/