Feature #17718: a method paramaters object that can be pattern matched against

* Author: dsisnero (Dominic Sisneros)
```ruby
def get_perdiem(city: nil, state: nil, zip:nil)

  case parameters_match  # (return an object of the parameters we can pattern match on)
  in {zip: zip}
     find_perdiem_by_zip(zip)
  in {state: s, city: c}
     find_perdiem_by_state_and_city(s, c)
  in { state: s}
     find_perdiem_by_state(s)
  else
     raise 'need combination of zip, city,state'
```

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/