Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the correct list to ask this (let me know and
I'll scoot off to ruby-talk) but I'm having some issues with the
running make test-all with the ruby source. I'd like to start
experimenting with an idea I have for an RCR. The source (r11708)
compiles fine, but make test has 44 failures and make test-all doesn't
run anything at all:
farrel@nicodemus ~/Projects/ruby $ make test-all
./miniruby  ./runruby.rb --extout=.ext -- "./test/runner.rb"
--basedir="./test" --runner=console
"./ruby ./test/runner.rb --basedir=./test --runner=console"
Loaded suite .
Started

Finished in 0.000201 seconds.

Is there another make directive I should be using?

Thanks
Farrel