Quoting ceo / hawthorne-press.com, on Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 03:27:44AM +0900:
> Working with the section on CLASSES I got from the Ruby Forge
> Project I ran across this explanation of Singleton Inheritance with
> a odd diagram -- That I think is dead wrong -- See Attachment
> "ch_class_addclass.jpg".

The .jpg files you attached aren't JPEG, they are PNG. Anybody having
trouble with "corrupt jpeg" might have luck renaming them to .png.

> IS THERE SOMETHING I AM MISSING?    Or was there a conversion mistake at
> Ruby Forge??

I think the picture is just having confusing usage of the word klass.
The variable "klass" points at the class of the object. After that
replace, the variable "klass" should point at "sclass".

In the picture, the thing pointed at is labelled "klass", instead of the
variable doing the pointing labelled "klass".

Sam