Feature #17592: Ractor should allowing reading shareable class instance variables

* Author: marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
* Assignee: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
It would be very helpful if Ractor was allowing reading class instance variables from non-main Ractor.

Currently is raises an IsolationError:

```ruby
module Foo
  singleton_class.attr_accessor :config
  Foo.config = {example: 42}.freeze
end

Ractor.new { p Foo.config } # => IsolationError
```

This limitation makes it challenging to have an efficient way to store general configs, i.e. global data that mutated a few times when resources get loaded but it immutable afterwards, and needs to be read all the time.

Currently the only way to do this is to use a constant and use `remove_const` + `const_set` (which can not be made atomic easily).

I think that allowing reading only may be the best solution to avoid any race condition, e.g. two different Ractors that call `@counter += 1`.

The only 3 scenarios I see here are:
0) declare the constant hack the official way to store config-style data
1) allow reading of instance variables for shareable objects (as long as the data is shareable)
2) allow read-write

I prefer 1)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/