shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-11:
> The behavior is similar to Module#mix proposed by Matz before.

Visually it's a more pleasing API than the `import` keyword, but would it be available in any module or just refinements?
If any module, we'd now have _three_ mixin mechanisms: include, prepend, import. IMO that's overly complex.
If just refinements, it feels inconsistent. IMO we'll have people asking why they can't use `import` in classes and modules.
As a keyword it's clear this is a refinement-only behavior.

Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules