This thread is already too long for off topics, so let me focus on the name of `RubyVM::MJIT` in this ticket and leave the release notes discussion to elsewhere.

> I don't see why an internal/experimental module (RubyVM::MJIT) need to have name understandable by people knowing nothing about MJIT.
> I'd say users of RubyVM::MJIT should at least know the name of the JIT before using those APIs.

If the feature will continue to be MJIT-specific, your point would make sense. But as I'm trying to make `--jit` and `RubyVM::MJIT` consistent in terms of their name, I think their feature should also be consistent; `RubyVM::MJIT.pause/resume` should control not only MJIT but also other JITs if `--jit` is going to enable all future tiers of JIT. I think the number of JIT-relaed APIs should be as few as possible, and this change will contribute to limiting per-JIT features, i.e. I don't want `RubyVM::YetAnotherJIT` in the future.

By the way, let me point out again that this feature is mainly for MJIT's development / testing and not for people who don't contribute to developing MJIT. Please don't take my development time away for discussing this if you only care about TruffleRuby's compatibility with modules under RubyVM, because clearly there's no need to do so.

Feature #17490: Rename RubyVM::MJIT to RubyVM::JIT