Hi,

In message "Re: [ ruby-Patches-8309 ] add usage of uri.userinfo to open-uri.rb"
    on Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:30:45 +0900, Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org> writes:
|Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
|> Of course both of them are unsafe.  It's not easy to persuade akr (the
|> author of open-uri).  He's way clever than me.

|It's not a matter of his personality.  Don't shift the blame onto akr.

It's not my intention to blame him.  I have no reason to do so.  I
just wanted to tell him that he needed to persuade akr to add userinfo
support to open-uri.  And it must be tough task.

|I'll also against userinfo being usable in the open-uri.

Because?  FYI, I have no specific opinion for or against userinfo.

							matz.