Misc #17480: DevelopersMeeting20210113Japan

* Author: mame (Yusuke Endoh)
# The next dev meeting

**Date: 2021/01/13 13:00-17:00**
Place/Sign-up/Agenda/Log: *TBD*

- Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision-making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
- Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about the discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
- All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place are scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
- *DO NOT* discuss then on this ticket, please.

# Call for agenda items

If you have a ticket that you want matz and committers to discuss, please post it into this ticket in the following format:

```
* [Ticket ref] Ticket title (your name)
  * Comment (A summary of the ticket, why you put this ticket here, what point should be discussed, etc.)
```

Example:

```
* [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver (ko1)
  * I feel this feature is very useful and some people say :+1: so let discuss this feature.
```

- Comment deadline: 2021/01/06 (one week before the meeting)
- The format is strict.  We'll use [this script to automatically create an markdown-style agenda](https://gist.github.com/mame/b0390509ce1491b43610b9ebb665eb86).  We may ignore a comment that does not follow the format.
- Your comment is mandatory.  We cannot read all discussion of the ticket in a limited time.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/