Issue #15657 has been updated by jaruga (Jun Aruga).

Ah I expected `remove-webrick.patch` to add webrick to bundled gems modifying `gems/bundled_gems` from this ticket's patch.
But actually by #17303, I see the webrick has been completely removed without addding it to bundled gems. OK.

Feature #15657: Make webrick to bundled gems

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
The maintenance of webrick is hard for the ruby core team because we should handle a lot of security issues in the future.

webrick was promoted the default gems in Ruby 2.5. It's a good time to promote the bundled gems from default gems before Ruby 3.0 release.

remove-webrick.patch (130 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/