Issue #15657 has been updated by jaruga (Jun Aruga).

Which is the actual commit of the ruby repository? I could not find it on master branch.

Feature #15657: Make webrick to bundled gems

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
The maintenance of webrick is hard for the ruby core team because we should handle a lot of security issues in the future.

webrick was promoted the default gems in Ruby 2.5. It's a good time to promote the bundled gems from default gems before Ruby 3.0 release.

remove-webrick.patch (130 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/