Hi, I've just noticed that this changeset allows not only `Module#private` but also `Module#private_class_method` to accept an array of symbols. `Module#public_class_method` too.

```
class Foo
  def self.foo; end
  def self.bar; end
  private_class_method [:foo, :bar] # No error
end
```

And toplevel `Kernel#private` and `Kernel#public` do too.

```
def foo = nil
def bar = nil

private [:foo, :bar]
public [:foo, :bar]
```

I cannot think of a case where we want to pass an array of symbols to `public_class_method` and toplevel `public`. (Note that there is no toplevel `attr_reader`.) So I believe these changes are not intentional. But it may be more consistent for the methods to allow a symbol array. I have no opinion whether the additional methods should allow or deny an array. What do you think?

Anyway, I've added a rdoc, tests, and NEWS for the extra methods at 3a81daaf8dc037057d96b8e8cdc6ab1691e7e9d9.

Feature #17314: Provide a way to declare visibility of attributes defined by attr* methods in a single expression