akr, I don't track this for Ruby 3.0 but if you want to merge, please handle this soon.

Feature #16937: Add DNS over HTTP to Resolv

* Author: drbrain (Eric Hodel)
* Assignee: akr (Akira Tanaka)
This adds a DNS over HTTP resolver at Resolv::DoH

It obeys RFC8484 with respect to Cache-Control and Age behavior, but does not use HTTP2 as ruby does not have an HTTP2 client.

It does not allow configuration of the Net::HTTP instance beyond timeouts, but I am willing to add more configuration if this is desired.

0001-Add-DNS-over-HTTP-resolver.patch (11.9 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/