Sorry, could you explain the motivation and specification?
It seems there are many discussion on GH and other tickets, quoting them is great if already well described.

In general, exception on the transferred fibers will return to root fibers. Do you expect it?

Feature #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers

* Author: nevans (Nicholas Evans)
It would be useful to use `raise` on transferring fibers just as we can with yielding fibers.

I've added a `transfer` kwarg, so it is not automatic; the caller must know how to handle the fiber.  If you call a yielding fiber with `transfer: true` or a transferring fiber without `transfer: true`, a `FiberError` will be raised. Resuming fibers still raise a `FiberError`.

```ruby
yielding_fiber.raise "message"
# => resumes and raises from the last Fiber.yield

transferring_fiber.raise "message", transfer: true
# => transfers and raises from the last fiber.transfer

resuming_fiber.raise "message"
# => raises FiberError
```

Implementation: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3783

I also implemented a second version that implicitly and automatically selects `rb_fiber_transfer_kw` for transferring fibers and `rb_fiber_resume_kw` for yielding fibers. The implicit version also raises `FiberError` on resuming fibers.

```ruby
yielding_fiber.raise "message"
# => resumes and raises from the last Fiber.yield

transferring_fiber.raise "message"
# => transfers and raises from the last fiber.transfer

resuming_fiber.raise "message"
# => raises FiberError
```

Alternate implicit implementation: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3795

I slightly prefer the explicit version, but I'm okay with the implicit version.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/