Feature #17312: New methods in Enumerable and Enumerator::Lazy: flatten, product, compact

* Author: zverok (Victor Shepelev)
(The offspring of #16987, which was too vague/philosophical)

I propose to add to `Enumerable` and `Enumerator::Lazy` the following methods:
* `compact`
* `product`
* `flatten`

All of them can be performed with a one-way enumerator. All of them make sense for situations other than "just an array". All of them can be used for processing large sequences, and therefore meaningful to add to `Lazy`.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/