Issue #14394 has been updated by byroot (Jean Boussier).

> Is there a use-case for mod.descendants where mod is a module and not a class?

Not that I know of. Active Support implementations only list `Class`, not `Module`.

> If not I'd suggest to restrict it to Class#descendants for now.

Agreed.

Feature #14394: Class.descendants

* Author: ridiculous (Ryan Buckley)
There have been numerous implementations of the method Class.descendants by various gems. However, I can't help but think that this ability should be included in the Ruby language itself. Especially since Ruby already offers the counterpart method Class.ancestors.

Would it possible to add a `descendants` class method?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/