byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-20:
> I'm not sure `Module#descendants` is really useful, but I don't see any reason not to have it either.

I think tracking subclasses (of classes) is quite simpler than also having to track "which modules include a given module".

Is there a use-case for `mod.descendants` where `mod` is a module and not a class?

If not I'd suggest to restrict it to Class#descendants for now.

Feature #14394: Class.descendants