Issue #14394 has been updated by byroot (Jean Boussier).

> (and Kernel.descendants is the same but with Kernel extra).

I'm not sure `Module#descendants` is really useful, but I don't see any reason not to have it either.

Feature #14394: Class.descendants

* Author: ridiculous (Ryan Buckley)
There have been numerous implementations of the method Class.descendants by various gems. However, I can't help but think that this ability should be included in the Ruby language itself. Especially since Ruby already offers the counterpart method Class.ancestors.

Would it possible to add a `descendants` class method?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/