nobsun です。

Helium version 1.1 がリリースされました。

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~afie/helium/

下は Web サイトからの引用です。

Helium is a functional programming language and a compiler designed
especially for learning Haskell. It is being developed at the Software
Technology group of the Institute of Information and Computing
Sciences of Utrecht University in the Netherlands. Quality of the
error messages has been the main concern both in the choice of the
language features and in the implementation of the compiler. Our goal
is to let students (or anyone) learn functional programming more
quickly and with more fun.

Note: Helium does not support type classes yet. For that reason it is
incompatible with Haskell text books. In the summer we plan to support
'textbook Haskell'.

--
Nobuo Yamashita                 mailto:nobsun / sampou.org
  I love programming.           http://www.sampou.org/

--
ML: haskell-jp / quickml.com
使い方: http://QuickML.com/